Lawcadia, a leading legal tech company, is seeking two full time senior application developers, with excellent experience in API development and use of PHP and MySQL.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in an exciting legal technology company that boasts a global footprint. Working with a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment this is your opportunity to part of the growth phase of this Australian success story.
Founded in 2015, Lawcadia has an established platform with key clients. With innovation, iteration and security a key focus, there is an exciting product roadmap for future development.
Position and Responsibilities:
- To build/iterate our, unique, custom application
- Take ownership of certain areas of the platform.
- Opportunity to learn/explore new technologies and actively participate in decision making process to help global expansion of the platform.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Developing API based custom workflows, scripts & utilities
- Improving existing platform to automate client business processes
- API integration knowledge
- Building custom reports
- Work closely with front-end developers to make usable APIs that can easily integrate with existing front-end single page application
- Help creating the public API that will be available for 3rd parties to integrate with our platform.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong PHP skills
- API based application development (Front-end independent)
- Laravel Experience
- Experience using PHP Composer
- NoSQL (MongoDB) experience is a bonus
- Database skills with strong MySQL
- SSH/Shell experience
- Shell scripting knowledge to automate server installations is a bonus
- Git (Including command line usage)
DevOps Knowledge (Nice to Have)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Basic to intermediate experience utilising AWS services
- NGINX (Reverse proxy and load balancing)
- At least basic to intermediate experience utilising Cloudflare Services
Front-end Knowledge (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge creating build processes (Babel/Gulp)
- API Driven Single page application development knowledge
If this sounds like you please get in touch through the form below.