Event Announcement: Legal Procurement Forum 2016
The Legal Procurement Forum 2016 is Asia-Pacific’s first event dedicated solely to the topic of legal procurement.
The Forum is strictly tailored to General Counsels, Senior In-House Counsels and Procurement professionals who are involved in the purchasing and management of legal services.
This is a closed room event and there will be no representation from external legal services providers.
We consider this to be essential for creating the right environment for this event – one where in-house counsel and procurement professionals can speak openly about their experiences in procuring legal services.
Special guest, Dr Silvia Hodges Silverstein, Executive Director of the Buying Legal Council, will be joining us live from the US to introduce the topic of Legal Procurement. Silvia is one of the world’s leading experts in this area and the founder of Buying Legal Council which is a member organisation that supports professionals tasked with sourcing legal services and managing legal services through advocacy, networking, education, research, and information.
At the Legal Procurement Forum 2016 you will:
• Meet with leaders in strategic legal procurement
• Network with like-minded in-house counsel and procurement professionals
• Learn about why legal procurement is becoming ubiquitous in Fortune 500 companies in the US
• Gain insight into best practices in buying legal services.
Speakers at the events include:
• CEO and Founder at Lawcadia
• Partners from beaton
• Head of Legal – Australia, at The Royal Bank of Scotland
Download the Event Flyers here: