The Annual CLOC conference (Corporate Legal Operations Consortium) was held in Las Vegas this year from the 22-24 April.
Lawcadia’s CMO & Co-Founder Sacha Kirk flew out to attend the event and host our first international exhibit.
We were delighted to meet up with friends and colleagues from Australia, Germany, UK and the USA and continue to develop and foster existing relationships. We exhibited on the conference floor, attended some excellent presentations and keynotes and networked with the wonderful diversity of attendees at the conference.
- Supporting our clients during their presentation on transformation strategy
Women GC’s panel
- Attending panel presentations and having insightful and pointed discussions on diversity in the legal industry
- Meeting other legal technology providers and alternative service providers from across the globe
- Collaborative discussions, sharing of ideas and connecting with legal ops professionals and General Counsel
Bellagio Las Vegas
It wasn’t all work however with time taken for fun, laughter and cocktails under the bright lights of Las Vegas and the fabulous Bellagio. The highlights included:
- A Boyz to Men concert with some wonderful Australian GC friends
- Networking at a VIP cocktail event in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant
- A back of house tour of the Bellagio and cocktails, thanks to an invitation from local law firm McDonald Carano
Pump room – back of house tour
- Drinks and mentalist performance with UnitedLex
- Cocktails with Exigent
The CLOC conference was a fantastic opportunity to connect with some amazing people and organisations and discuss and share ideas.